Keep your eyes open for the chance to see toucans, sloths, monkeys, and other exotic wildlife. Either before or after your canyoning adventure, depending on your tour schedule, we serve a delicious typical lunch at our PureTrek headquarters (gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available). What is included:
* 4 Rappels (3 waterfalls and a rock wall).
* Hiking through beautiful trails in the canyon between Rappels
* Professionally trained bilingual guides.
* Transportation to and from your hotel or vacation rental in La Fortuna.
* Freshly made Costa Rican lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available) *High quality equipment used in canyoning and rock climbing.
* Photographer (photos to purchase after the tour)
What to Bring:
* Quick dry clothes
* Safe shoes (running shoes, hiking boots, adventure sandals)
*Change of clothes for after the tour (you will get wet)
* Go to professional camera
* A great sense of adventure.
La Fortuna, San Carlos, Pure Trek La Fortuna La FortunaGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
This tour has been selected by Best Activities as the best cayoning tour In Costa Rica. Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date, or will not be refunded.